
The Lake & Stars 2010 Spring/Summer Lingerie Lookbook
More
The photographs, I love, the lingere, I am not as excited about - the yellow and black number looks like re-imagined camping gear which might be where they got the idea for this shoot. All in all, we have reaffirmed an important life lesson: red-headed girls are beautiful.


2 comments:
I am surprised you didn't choose the photo with the red head coming out of the bushes and the man hatchet in the fore ground. I bet the only reason that one isn't the lead photo is because of the yellow black lingerie. Also not a fan of the color scheme. I think it may only look good on red heads.
I enjoyed captured red head in a net and man arm lifting head out of water.
kim only like that shot because it reminded her of the Marlon Brando quote about catching women.
nothing wrong with that!!
Post a Comment