Last night I went to Irish Times after work with Matt and then to Zambris with Melissa. Then the two of us ladies went to Touch for some dancing all night long, except I felt sick at about one and went home early. I guess I over did it but it was an amazing night. Our tour of the cocktail menu was a real thrill. Melissa is not afraid to be indulgent and decadent like me and we talked about boys and ate dessert first. Sean was also killing it in the top room at Touch; he played Wu Tang Clan and Salt-n-Pepa. Melissa was a fierce dancer and looked crazygonuts sexy in her mesh jumpsuit.
Now I am having a bed-in, reading everyones blogs and agreeing with Mandy that it would be nice to have more company than just Wally (my cat), only because Wally can't make me breakfast.
PS. Coke Talk nailed it in this one, what it means to be alone versus be lonley is what I've been thinking about more than anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am a proud supporter of this post.
Post a Comment