Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!! I hope you enjoyed your slumber party as much as we all did... two things: I left my necklace on your bookshelf.. maybe I can pick it up this week? And when I mentioned Wally's dragging his bum on the carpet like a dog to Marlon he said he probably has worms... you might want to get that checked out! Poor Wally...
I'm kiki and this is my blog about fashion (mostly). If you would like to, you can email me. My email address is frostedmango at gmail dot com. xoxo PS. I totally stole that quote from Vero and she got it from Frank Stella.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!! I hope you enjoyed your slumber party as much as we all did... two things: I left my necklace on your bookshelf.. maybe I can pick it up this week? And when I mentioned Wally's dragging his bum on the carpet like a dog to Marlon he said he probably has worms... you might want to get that checked out! Poor Wally...
Post a Comment