

Looks I loved. Also, Mickey Rourke - no brown suits on men, except the Man On a Wire guy, because you're excentric enough to pull it off. Mickey Rourke looked like a total rock star tonight, a departure, but not one that makes me think yuck - like brown.
I also liked Amy Adam's dress and jewlery enough to defend it - shame on you critics, shame, I loved that outfit. Not as much as I loved these though. You all know the scoop so I won't say who they are wearing or anything. It is like I was saying earlier - all of the cream, black, white, gray dresses (And there were a lot of them) just serve as a backdrop for these pieces! I LOVE THE PINK - especially natalie portman's hair and makeup. Beyonce's preformace was swell too.
xoxoxooxox



1 comment:
you are live fashion blogging at the oscars!?! this is why i love you!
Post a Comment