Sometimes the outtakes are the most candid and sincere. Since Vero posted her favourites, I thought I would post something a little different, my favourite outtakes. - From Tuesday at Light Bar.
even though i look like im whining about something in that first shot, i like that we can see the necklace. these are some of your best photos ever Kiki. xoxoxoox
I'm kiki and this is my blog about fashion (mostly). If you would like to, you can email me. My email address is frostedmango at gmail dot com. xoxo PS. I totally stole that quote from Vero and she got it from Frank Stella.
2 comments:
Nathan Orlando "HEAD BACK, MOUTH AJAR" Wilson.
even though i look like im whining about something in that first shot, i like that we can see the necklace. these are some of your best photos ever Kiki. xoxoxoox
Post a Comment