tatwamasi: the blog

(mostly fashion)

4.24.2009

Found Photos Friday


ABOVE: Two of the hottest models, Karmen Pedaru and Abbey Lee Kershaw, are setting the May issue of Numero Korea aflame. The editorial, titled ‘Deception,’ pits the two in a steamy encounter shot by photographer Mariano Vivanco.The Australia-born Abbey Lee Kershaw is 22 and lives in New York, while 19-year-old Karmen Pedaru, from the Republic of Estonia, has been marked as a rising star among top models. SOURCE



ABOVE: Dear Creatures Campaign FW 2009
source or source or source




by Paco Peregin reblooged from source
THOSE ARE LOLIPOP SHOES. I MUST HAVE THEM. Srsly. Name your price, Internet. Anyone who can find me these shoes can borrow them from me when ever they want and I would love you long time (as in, forever),


BELOW:
Vouge Nippon April 2009 "Lady Lust" : was only going to post one of these, but I got carried away:
According to an editorial photo shoot for Vogue Nipon, Lady Lust is on the streets of the Big Apple.The title reads, “On the streets of New York, warmer weather means fashion that screams sex. Gotham girls always do it best.” Vogue Nippon says the styles worn by ladies of the night in the 1960s is the fashion forward look for the summer of 2009. Ripped stockings are featured on street walking models Abbey Lee Kershaw, Eniko Mihalik, Constance Jablonski, Joshua Walter, Martin Cohn, Sessilee Lopez and Fernanda Tavares. Photography was by Sebastian Faena.








Obvs, I adore the styling in the above photos. I would just die if I could be in pictures like this, be styled like this and have a wardrobe like this. Not literally of course, so long as someone would be there to resussitate me or restart my heart or use smelling salts to awaken me from my lolita-faint. Which reminds me how much I need a fainting couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ABOVE: VBECKS IN POP
or "how the 60's can make anyone look great" ...oh, wait, these are from 2004. NVR MND. I guess 5 years in hollywood can turn you an orange alien creature with grapefruits for breasts: the fashion SPAWN.
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott photographed Victoria for the spring/summer 04 issue of Pop.


Vouge September 2003

No comments: