tatwamasi: the blog

(mostly fashion)

5.05.2009

Costume Institute Gala







Ladies!

I think if there was a middle ground located stylistically exactly between these three looks - it would be the conceptual epitome of my fashion tastes. It would have 1960's styling, old Hollywood glamor, lacey lolita influences and have a healthy helping of BALLS. Because good fashion is always crazy-go-nuts (not pictured: Kate Moss rocking a turban - so amazing and sexy early 1950s glamour) .

Go pic the three looks that orbit your ultimate favourite style and then comment so that I can go look at them (not that I'm going to not internet stalk you all day long.)
xoxoxoox

2 comments:

Veronica said...

biggest surprise: madonna in LV.
biggest fail: posh
and KM was dazzling, as usual. you are right.

la flaneuse said...

my biases aside, i think ashley and mary kate were my favorite. not just bc the dresses were wonderful, but because the styling is authentically them. they should give pre-gala seminars.