tatwamasi: the blog

(mostly fashion)

5.01.2009

reblogging: isavirtue

Go reblog isavirtue! It's fun.
xxoooxoxooxoxoxox



Edith Head and ?
"you can have whatever you want...if you dress for it." - edith head

I'm hope as I age my style becomes more and more like the above (and below, lol) photographs. Lots of layered black, cougar on my arm, sunglassess, belt, structured black dress. Photos like this make me wonder why, oh why is the blogosphere is into cut off shorts and slub tshirts and denim jackets right now? What is this, Ferris Buller's Day off. (Srsly, it'll be the next WWW: Style Inspiration piece, I swear.)?!?!
I'm going to try to class my wardrobe up a bit. Step one: gloves.
PS. Thanks for ALREADY looking glamorous and classy Vero, clearly, if I get to be Edith Head in the picture, you get to be the classy lady in the hat.
xoxooxoxox


robyn cumming photograph

1 comment:

Veronica said...

when i see you, I always feel underdressed. I don't mind the whole jeans/tee look, but I agree that taking so far back to the 90s (into Ferris territory) is just plain wrong.
hurrah for individual style, right?