I saw this a few days ago. Pretty incredible. Bristol is beautiful and worth seeing. I love his graffiti works like the window with the man hanging. Genius.
I also love that he doesnt sell art work. I do ownder what he does for a living. Would'nt it be horrible if he was a trust fund kid or a pimp.
I'm kiki and this is my blog about fashion (mostly). If you would like to, you can email me. My email address is frostedmango at gmail dot com. xoxo PS. I totally stole that quote from Vero and she got it from Frank Stella.
1 comment:
I saw this a few days ago. Pretty incredible. Bristol is beautiful and worth seeing. I love his graffiti works like the window with the man hanging. Genius.
I also love that he doesnt sell art work. I do ownder what he does for a living. Would'nt it be horrible if he was a trust fund kid or a pimp.
Post a Comment