
Girl on a red carpet. by Felice Casorati
So this looks to me like Veronica's alternate universe childhood - If I didn't know for a fact what Veronica's stylistic choices were at this age (I won't divulge them)... I would think this is an extremely accurate portrait. Hmmm...Maybe this is just what Veronica's childhood would look like if she were magically transformed into a 12 year old tomorrow. Dolls, art books, novels, what look like poloroids but must be art cards of some kind...flowers, fruit, classy fan and A PUPPY! I want to come and visit you and your puppy and sip champagne (I'll be wearing a lil scotch dress) and you can shout PAPA at the top of your lungs like all the little french girl cliches!
Excited,
- Kiera


2 comments:
this is so lovely. i have to admit that my childhood up until the age of about 12 was almost exactly like this.. despite the fact that I spent most of my time outdoors.
i love this domestic scene. and the red carpet.
i can totally see that. its funny, when i first saw this painting i thought "this looks exactly like keiran"
Post a Comment