tatwamasi: the blog

(mostly fashion)

10.10.2008

Alice in Wonderland



This is one of the internet's only photos of Mia, who will play Alice. This is her in June of 2008 at the Australian Breakthrough Awards.

Ailce in Wonderland by Tim Burton with Johnny Depp. Why was I not notified?! Am I the last to know? What a tragic oversite. I hope Burton realises his rude error and in the future, will be sure to call me before he does anything this staggeringly cool.

Although, after Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland does seem like the logical next step. Especially because they can't remake the Wizard of Oz. Well, I guess Burton can do anything but that might have him assasinated by the knights protectorate of the film history canon. They exist, trust me. Ever hear from that guy who made a colourful eighties keytar version of Fritz Lang's Metropolis? I didn't think so.

My prediction? After this they remake Shirley Temple's "The Bluebird." Any other predictions?




More pictures from INFDaily.com ...

No comments: