OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSS
as kieran would say:HOW DID WE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE?
HOLY. SNAP.I am more in love with Robert Downey JR than ever before, which is saying something because I thought I had maxed out on RDJR love.Doesn't he look weirdly like hugh jackman in that photo? Maybe it's just the scruff and unruly hair.
ok update:DR WATSON is to be played by....wait for it...JUDE LAW!
Post a Comment
get this badge→
4 comments:
OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSS
as kieran would say:
HOW DID WE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE?
HOLY. SNAP.
I am more in love with Robert Downey JR than ever before, which is saying something because I thought I had maxed out on RDJR love.
Doesn't he look weirdly like hugh jackman in that photo? Maybe it's just the scruff and unruly hair.
ok update:
DR WATSON is to be played by....wait for it...
JUDE LAW!
Post a Comment